WEATHER PREDICTING STORM GLASS
- WEATHER PREDICTOR. It is used to predict the weather in Europe in 19th century. According to the state formed inside this barometer bottle, can predict sunny, cloudy, fog, storms, snow, etc.
- STYLISH LOVELY DESIGN. A transparent solution consisting of several chemical substances in a cool droplet craft design glass container. A new & modern weather monitors. A lovely table centerpiece with wooden base for any occasions.
- STUNNING DESK DECORATION. While it can't ever be as accurate or reliable as a barometer or actual meteorological forecast, the patterns made are gorgeous and makes a stunning droplet / teardrop decoration on any desk. A cool crystal glasses room decor.
- ELEGANT GIFT. A unique and unusual gift for Birthdays, Weddings, New Year’s Day Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents’ Day Thanksgiving Christmas Day. A Thoughtful gift idea for friends and family who loves home decorations.
The Storm Glass can forecast different weather conditions in the following manner:
- The liquid is clear: sunny and bright
- There are crystals at the bottom: thick air, frost.
- The liquid is dim with small stars: thunderstorms.
- There are large flakes: heavy air, overcast and snow during the winter.
- Crystal threads form on the upper part of the liquid: windy weather.
- There are small dots: fog, damp weather.
- Flakes rise and remain at the top: wind in the upper air regions.
- There are small stars: during a sunny winter day, it will snow in one or two days.
- The higher the crystals rise, the colder it will be during winter.
And always keep in mind - a Storm Glass is a beautiful work of art, however, you should always check your local broadcasts for more precise weather forecasts!
Contains one Storm Glass with wooden base
Size: 2.36 x 4.72 in (6 x 12 cm Approx)
Weight: 7 oz (200 g)